Purpose and Who May Use the ACC
of the Campus Computing Center is to support the academic endeavors of students, faculty, and staff of the University by providing an
information technology-based environment composed of the necessary computing resources and related support.
Who May Use the CCC
Anyone with a valid UT Tyler identification card may use the CCC. That includes currently registered students, faculty and staff. The lab director must approve all other requests for use of the facility.
- All users of the facility must have a valid
UT Tyler student ID card upon entering the lab.
- Students meeting as a class in the CCC Classroom will be required to possess a valid
UT Tyler ID upon entering the lab.
- By entering and using the CCC, the user agrees to observe all CCC policies and regulations, as well as all UT System policies and regulations.
- Be respectful and considerate of others and use common
courtesy. No loud talking, no use of cell phones, and clean up
- Pornography, offensive and inappropriate material are not permitted
in the lab, whether it is brought in by the student or accessed from
the Internet. Viewing of such materials will be reported to the lab manager.
- Printing is free but limited to 2 copies per document. Please
avoid excessive or unnecessary printing. The lab assistants have
the authority to cancel print jobs if necessary, and will not use their personal student id card to print a document for another student.
- Within reason, food and lidded drinks will be premitted in the lab as long as they do not present a problem.
- The CCC telephone is a business phone and is not for student use.
- Absolutely no unauthorized software may be installed on the CCC
computers. This includes software that comes with
- Absolutely no copying or duplication of copyrighted software will be
permitted. Copying copyrighted software is a violation of
- All children under 16 years of age must be supervised.
The lab manager must authorize any exceptions to the CCC User Policy. Assistants are not authorized to make exceptions to lab policy.