Patriot*Webspace is a resource for storing and sharing files and publishing web pages for students, faculty, and staff at The University of Texas at Tyler. You should be able to access Patriot*Webspace (www.webspace.uttyler.edu) from anywhere in the world where you have access to the Internet. Patriot*Webspace offers the following features:
* 150 megabytes (MB) file storage
* Upload, download, and share multiple files and folders
* Access by Web browser, or mapped drive in your Patriots Active Directory account
* Ability to limit file/folder access based on ticket generation
* Web publishing
* Secure connection with all access methods This resource is offered to help students, faculty, and staff conduct University-related business (education, research, service and personal noncommercial use as allowed by the University). Patriot*Webspace is funded by Basic Computer Access fees, and is managed by Campus Computing Services (CCS).
Before accessing Patriot*Webspace you must activate your Patriot account by clicking on the "My Patriot Account " link.